Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hello and welcome. Take a seat.... Relax... who am I kidding? You're in my house now. GET TO WORK. If you are here you should know a bit about me. I'm a former corporate manager turned stay at home mom, and I don't like being idle. You'll see that in just about every post. So, if you want to hang out here, expect that I don't sit around and rest. As a matter of fact, I've thought of 12 things that I could be doing while writing this paragraph. So, yes - welcome, but get ready to work

In this blog you will find some tutorials, some accomplished projects, some photography of places that I'm visiting... I'm a military spouse and that means travel. And moves. And boxes. Soooo many boxes. But I digress. You'll find food. Recipes. Dog pictures. Maybe even some baby pictures at some point. You'll hear my musings, my recommendations, my random thoughts, and the various things my husband puts up with as I search Craigslist, buy something, fix it, and see if I can sell it (but usually keep it because you can never have too much craiglist stuff). You'll see things I build or things I ask my husband to build. I'll show you things I'm sewing or want to sew. You'll basically be a guest in my home - a guest that makes your own coffee. In your own home.

Man, this blogging thing can be fun.

So welcome to the chaos that is my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment